New season ticket prices have been released for the 2019-2020 Concert Series and are available for purchase at http://www.bbwesternreserve.org/product/season-ticket/. All ticket purchases online will be held for you at Will Call.
We are excited to announce new patron benefits for the upcoming Concert Series. For the first time ever, one lucky Director’s Circle patron will have the opportunity to conduct BBWR on the final concert of the 2019-2020 concert series. All patrons who generously support us at our Director’s Circle level will be entered into a drawing and one lucky patron will be chosen at random. This person will conduct one piece of music on the May 16, 2020 concert. Become a Director’s Circle patron at http://www.bbwesternreserve.org/product/directors-circle/
Patronage in any amount is gratefully accepted, the following provides suggested levels:
- Director’s Circle ($1000+) – 4 free season tickets and entry into a drawing to conduct The Brass Band of the Western Reserve for one piece of music on the final concert of our Concert Series.
- Sustaining Patron ($500 – $999) -3 free season tickets
- Brass patron ($250 – $499) – 2 free season tickets
- Gold Patron ($100 – $249) – 1 free season ticket
- Silver Patron ($50 – $99) – 1 free CD of your choice
- Patron ($20 – $49)
Become a patron of BBWR by giving at http://www.bbwesternreserve.org/product-category/patron/