All band personnel voluntarily participate; however, funding is needed for operating costs such as rehearsal space, transportation, guest musician fees, music, and more. There are many different ways in which you can support our band. Read on to see how you can help.
Tracing our beginnings to 1997, BBWR has developed a reputation as a premier brass band in Ohio. Please consider providing financial support by becoming a patron.
Patronage in any amount is gratefully accepted, the following provides suggested levels:
- Director’s Circle ($1000+) – 4 free season tickets and entry into a drawing to conduct The Brass Band of the Western Reserve for one piece of music on the final concert of our Concert Series.
- Sustaining Patron ($500 – $999) -3 free season tickets
- Brass patron ($250 – $499) – 2 free season tickets
- Gold Patron ($100 – $249) – 1 free season ticket
- Silver Patron ($50 – $99) – 1 free BBWR CD of your choice
- Patron ($20 – $49)
Since all patrons will be recognized in our concert programs, please indicate preference for program recognition (i.e. individual, family, business, memorial). Recognition will be listed based on information provided on your check unless otherwise noted or from the billing information in checkout. You may hand your check to any of our members or the ticket table at a concert or mail to: BBWR Treasurer 2518 Princeton Rd. Cleveland Heights, OH 44118.
Don’t forget the Brass Band of the Western Reserve when you make purchases on Amazon. Log in to Amazon via smile.amazon.com and designate the band as your charity of choice. This brings some income to the band at absolutely no cost to you.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
Interested in advertising in our Concert Series programs?
- Full page for one concert: $105 (4.5” wide x 7.5” long)
- Full page for series: $270
- Half page for one concert: $65 (4.75” x 3.75”)
- Half page for series: $170
- Quarter page for one: $40 (4.75” x 1.75”)
- Quarter page for series: $105
Please for further information.